Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.
When exactly? Thursday December 13th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CET. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
What will be changed?
- Winter Event will start (until 16.01.19, more information will follow tomorrow on our website).
- Changes in the reward system for Instant Combat (more information below).
- The maximum amount of families per server will be increased from 10.000 to 20.000.
- [Bugfix] The position of the Zephyr wings should be correct again.
More information about the Instant Combat changes:
- You will now need a small amount of activity points in order to receive rewards after each monster round.
- You get activity points for making damage / receiving damage from monsters.
- Activity points are reset to 0 again after each item delivery round.
- All players will receive the same rewards for each round.
- Your rewards will now be sent directly to your inventory (if you have enough activity points).
- If your inventory is full, the items will drop next to your character.
- If the activity points are too low, you won't receive any rewards in that item round.
- Activity points required for each round:
- Level 1~39: 25, 75, 150, 250 activity points
- Level 40~59: 50, 150, 300, 500 activity points
- Level 60~79: 75, 225, 500, 750 activity points
- Level 80~99: 100, 300, 600, 1000 activity point
- When the Instant Combat ends, regardless of the amount of activity points, each player gets the following general rewards:
- Specialist points: Level*100
- Gold: Level*1000
- Fame: Level*15