Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.
When exactly? Wednesday August 8th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
What will be changed?
- [Update] A new character class will be added to the game: The Martial Artist. Please find more details below and more information tomorrow on our website.
- [Change] The max level for pets and partners is now the player's level (does not count for pet food).
- [Shop changes] Due to the new class, there will be a few adjustments in the NosMall (a few costumes that are still not usable by the new class will be removed, and there will be a new starter package for the new class).
IMPORTANT: In order to avoid patching issues, we recommend to start patching the client only after the maintenance end has been announced.
New Character Class – ‘Martial Artist’
How to Play the New Class
- You can create a Martial Artist if you have another character on your NosTale account which has reached at least level 80
- Only one Martial Artist may be created per account and server
- If you delete your Martial Artist, you can only create a new one on that server after 30 days
Skills and Level
- Newly created Martial Artists start at level 81 and job level 1
- All basic skills are learned and available immediately
- Plus skills can be added as your job level increases
- Martial Artists start with the quest in Act 4
- On logging in for the first time, characters receive a starter kit in their inventory containing untradeable equipment and other useful items
- On logging in for the first time, Martial Artists also receive a quest for SP1 which differs from the previous SP quest line
- The new class only has a main weapon to begin with; the developers plan to add a secondary weapon later
Experience for All Classes
- Once the new class has launched, all characters will receive 100% extra experience (except for completing quests) up to level 80. This buff disappears once you hit level 81
- NPCs appear in the towns to explain the buff in more detail
- At this time, Martial Artists cannot wear any of the existing costumes, and can only wear some of the hats. Many designs will be made available to the new class at a later date