On Thursday we will have a scheduled maintenance.
When exactly? Thursday October 4th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
What will be changed?
The issues with last week's patch have been solved, so it will be implemented again:
- [Bugfix] It won't be possible anymore to obtain the Halloween event item "Red Flask". This item will be deleted during the maintenance.
- [Bugfix] If a Martial Artist wears a combined costume which can't normally be used by this class, the appearance of the effect costume will be shown instead.
- [Bugfix] It won't be possible anymore to get Winter event chests from Rudy.
- Sealed Vessels are not usable anymore on the following maps: NosVille, Sunset Cliff, Port Alveus Square.
- It is not possible anymore to spawn more than 11 sealed vessel monsters at the same time on the following maps: NosVille Meadows, Mine Plains, Sunny Meadows, Fernon Outpost, Western Mine maps, Northern Mine, Fernon Temple maps, Fernon's Hideout maps.
- We will get a new version of the Gameforge Launcher (list of changes can be found below).
New version of the Gameforge Launcher:
- Technical changes in order to improve the general stability of the launcher, and optimization of the migration flow.
- [New - Language selection] It is now possible to change the language of the launcher without restarting it. All available languages are displayed in a new drop-down menu.
- The launcher will now remember the selection for the checkbox "Remember login" (if you disable the option, it will now remain disabled even after a restart).
- Better support for multiple installations of the game in different languages.
- Bug fixes and localization corrections.