Back to overview
Board Moderators and Trial Mods
- Ensure the smooth running of the forum and are the first go-to point for problems
- Maintenance of threads (closing or moving them etc.)
- Ensure compliance to the forum rules and T&Cs
- Issue warnings and reprimands to people that do not follow the rules
- Edit content in extreme situations, where the content breaks the rules and T&Cs
- Can be contacted via PM (personal message) in the forum, via email, using the ticket system or on the #nostale.uk chat channel.
Super Board Moderators
- Organise and check the work of the moderators
- Function as the point of complaint when users have a problem with a moderator
- Help the moderators to check whether the T&Cs and forum rules are being upheld in entries and forum threads
- Can be contacted via PM in the forum, via email or by using the ticket system.
- Are responsible for the development of the forum team
- Organise the work for the board moderators and super board moderators in the different areas of the forum
- Accept complaints from players about super board moderators
- Adapt the forum rules when needed
- Are responsible for the development of sections and other adaptations of the forum
- Can be contacted via PM in the forum, via email, on the IRC channel #nostale.uk or via the ticket system
Game Masters (GM) and Trial GMs
- Check compliance to the game rules and T&Cs in the game and answer questions too
- Are the go-to people if you receive in game abuse
- Are the preferential go-to people for the reporting of multiple users on one internet connection and to prevent uncalled for bans
- Cater for questions relating to personal accounts
- Can be reached via the ticket system or on IRC in the #nostale.uk channel.
Super Game Master
- Organise and check the work of the game masters, if necessary
- Are the go-to people and ultimate judge for contested cases
- Take any user complaints related to game masters
- Inflict the penalties for any rule breaking, by either temporarily or permanently locking players out from game activity (e.g. a ban)
- Can be contacted via the ticket system, email or if requested/upon request on the IRC in the #nostale.uk channel.
- Are responsible for the development of the game team
- Organise work for the game master and super game master on the various servers
- Function as the point of authority for users complaining about super game masters
- Do NOT serve as go-to people for concerns that fall under the game master's territory (with the exception of complaints or replacement)
- Can be contacted via email and using the ticket system or on request/demand via IRC on the #nostale.uk channel.